Last time we bought standing away tickets ?

Nah they were fixed plastic seats as I fell asleep during extra time......it was a long day
Woke up for the penalties tho
Haha I can't remember properly but I know we didn't have seat numbers.

Drove from Manchester to Edinburgh, flew to Billund, went to Odense to my mates then onto Aalborg for the game and home same way, fucking shattered but great times. Seemed like I'd gone halfway round the world and had @Bill next to me in the ground screaming 'second ball' all game.

Trying to remember last time I stood on a terrace at a game. Possibly Fulham away in 99/00. Early in season, finished 0-0. We didn’t have many there that day. Season before it was rammed on a Friday night in Div 2

Brighton away, 2008, in the League Cup at the Withdean I image was standing?? (wasn't there so have no recollection)

Haha I can't remember properly but I know we didn't have seat numbers.

Drove from Manchester to Edinburgh, flew to Billund, went to Odense to my mates then onto Aalborg for the game and home same way, fucking shattered but great times. Seemed like I'd gone halfway round the world and had @Bill next to me in the ground screaming 'second ball' all game.
that was a bloody long day. :)

wasn't that the day we played football in the town centre with "Baldinio?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.