The Checkatrade Trophy

Yeah I doubt it’s fixed, but there’s no way the FA would want an under 23 team winning the entire thing.

Confirmed Quarter-Final fixtures are as follows:

Portsmouth v Peterborough United
Bristol Rovers v Port Vale
Sunderland v Manchester City U21
Bury v Oxford United

The final of the Checkatrade Trophy will take place at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 31 March.

Would have liked to have drawn Bury - would have been fun to go there and a better crowd for them than Oxford will bring (probably).

Any opinions on our lads chances against the Mackems? - I think it will be very tough for them.

Imagine the hate we would get if our kids won this!

Unlikely to happen but it would be funny to see the haters hating.

Hmmmm if we chucked in for example Gabby (not sure of the elegability date) wonder if it'd be painted as disrespectful or taking the compy serious.

Be gentle with us... we are in a very delicate state
It should be a good game but I think it will still be men against boys especially at the SOL. I suppose it boils down to whether Ross etc feels it might by a distraction from the real target. I personally feel it will be a great buzz for everybody at Sunderland to go on and win it, it’s over and done with early leaving plenty of time to concentrate on promotion. The League cup seems to work for us it that respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.