Last time we bought standing away tickets ?

The last one I remember standing on was Portsmouth in November 2004. As this was a premier league game, I’ve no idea how they avoided the rules.

The last one I remember standing on was Portsmouth in November 2004. As this was a premier league game, I’ve no idea how they avoided the rules.

Actually that might be memory playing tricks because I’m sure I remember sitting on that same end when we got promotion in 2000.

We certainly got a small allocation that day and it was snowing and miserable without a roof, until we won!

Portsmouth was 1995/6 Kinkladze scored won 3v0
Barnet, Wycombe, York, Lincoln, Macclesfield,Bristol Rivers, Reading, Brentford, Fulham, Aris, to name but a few.

If the Withdean was all-seater then I'm pretty sure it will be Chesterfield in the League Cup, September 2006. I was lucky (possibly) in that I managed to get one of the few hundred seats we were offered.

Any advance on Groclin 2003 ?
Had a seat at Groclin.i remember this cos i passed out for all the 2nd half.(stupidly drunk pints of vodka during the day cos it was so cheap)..only woke up when the home side set off fireworks to celebrate their win..
I had no idea where i was..thought we were being shot at....then i heard the vitriol from City fans around me slagging Keegan and the players off.
Long long coach ride back to the hotel afterwards.
The good old days!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.