Andy Burnham on Radio M/C

You got to blame the government, namely Thatcher's for the buses and John Majors for the railways . About time the powers the run transport in Greater Manchester was given back to the councils in Greater Manchester

You got to blame the government, namely Thatcher's for the buses and John Majors for the railways . About time the powers the run transport in Greater Manchester was given back to the councils in Greater Manchester

Ah, so not Andy Burnham then.

So why is it Andy Burnham fault ? Isn't he asking for more powers over the running of transport in G. Manchester ?

I said "not Andy Burnham then". Re-read the last few posts. I'm outta here. Too many hard of reading.

I said "not Andy Burnham then". Re-read the last few posts. I'm outta here. Too many hard of reading.
You was implying it was /is some part Andy Burnham's fault ! The public transport in G.Manchester as been poor for decades now, long before Burnham came into his roll .

Every time on Radio Manchester when faced with a transport question he mentions Metrolink as a success whilst at the same time saying it is not perfect.

Too true Andy, try it on a match day back and to from Altrincham it is utter shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.