SAS Who dares wins

He may be. What I noticed is that these guys are totally fearless. No bullshit either.
Ain't that the truth.Guess that's why they are the best.

Henkeman, I never knew that but suspect the others might not be using their real names either.

She fucking should do she’s Swedish special forces and a mole they’ve put in there.

Aye, actually just read about her today. Served in the army for 17 years, 10 in SOG (Special Operations Group). She has spent several years in Afghanistan. As mentioned she is the first female that made it to the very top. Swedish SOG is on par with any other similar unit (SAS, Navy SEALs etc.).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Särskilda_operationsgruppen

I was down south in 82. I was on the Coventry. I remember the day Sheffield was hit. Going on the uppper deck seeing her smoking on the horizon when things calmed down. Sobering as we had to swap places with her earlier in the day as we had a radar fault. Our turn would come 3 weeks later.
For your ship to be hit and have to abandon ship - that must have been utterly horrific...

I was down south in 82. I was on the Coventry. I remember the day Sheffield was hit. Going on the uppper deck seeing her smoking on the horizon when things calmed down. Sobering as we had to swap places with her earlier in the day as we had a radar fault. Our turn would come 3 weeks later.
Can’t imagine what you went through, I’m not exactly a shrinking violet, but I’d have probably shit myself, just thought I’d have been in my last year at school then, I was a bit of a nutter back then, would probably have tried head butting an Exocet :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.