Doom and Gloom

city2

With the news today about the car industry job losses and the big stores not having what they call a good Xmas with profits down on this time last year, are we heading towards another collapse along with the brexit fuck up.

With the news today about the car industry job losses and the big stores not having what they call a good Xmas with profits down on this time last year, are we heading towards another collapse along with the brexit fuck up.

Thought this was a thread about BimboBob :)

I dont think cars are selling well the world over, all makers seem to be having bad sales except maybe Toyota, Kia & Hyundai

Germany are struggling due to VW/Audi/Skoda lies and if Britain leaves with no deal the German car industry will take a further massive hit.

On the whole with jobs figures/manufacturing etc the UK is doing OK.

I said this the other day and most of the time I am a glass half-full guy but I have a strong feeling 2019 will be a terrible year and predict that:

There will be a definite recession

Even more far-right leaders will come to power in Europe

David Attenborough will die

Climate change will devastate large parts of the world

The canal killer will become even more prolific and brutal

WHS Smith will go bust

I said this the other day and most of the time I am a glass half-full guy but I have a strong feeling 2019 will be a terrible year and predict that:

WHS Smith will go bust
latest

WHS Smith will go bust
Thank fuck Liverpool becoming champions of England wasn't on the list.

We used to have 4 car manufacturers here in Oz, Ford, Holden, Mitsubishi & Toyota, now we have none, all manufacturing gone to Asia where its miles cheaper.

I think JLR is using Brexit and Diesel as an excuse to shift manufacturing to somewhere much cheaper.

WHS Smith will go bust
As long as David Attenborough doesn't die, I think everything will be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.