Is there a reason why the club's name is not on the seats?

A couple of years ago, when we had the rugby, our stadium was always mentioned as The CoMS and not the Etihad. Is that the reason. Never found out the reason for that.

Emirates were a Rugby World Cup partner if you are talking about the 2015 RWC, so they weren’t allowed to even mention other airlines if my memory serves me right. However, The King Power Stadium was also named ‘Leicester City Stadium’ so maybe they just ban them full whack.

Allianz arena was known as ‘Fußball Arena München’ for the Bayern vs Chelsea final.
CoMS wasn’t sponsored in 2008 when Rangers scumbags trashed our City

Emirates were a Rugby World Cup partner if you are talking about the 2015 RWC, so they weren’t allowed to even mention other airlines if my memory serves me right. However, The King Power Stadium was also named ‘Leicester City Stadium’ so maybe they just ban them full whack.

Allianz arena was known as ‘Fußball Arena München’ for the Bayern vs Chelsea final.
CoMS wasn’t sponsored in 2008 when Rangers scumbags trashed our City
UEFA still refer to the Etihad as COMS on their website.

When the Champs League final was at the swamp, the rags had to take down or cover the neon MU sign. No mention of MU or their sponsors / endorsements was allowed to be on show inside or outside the Swamp. The stadium is literally UEFA's for the duration and all rights to any adverts and endorsements belong to UEFA

When the Champs League final was at the swamp, the rags had to take down or cover the neon MU sign. No mention of MU or their sponsors / endorsements was allowed to be on show inside or outside the Swamp. The stadium is literally UEFA's for the duration and all rights to any adverts and endorsements belong to UEFA
Thanks for that little nugget.

Etihad airways would be nice on the seats , i am sure Sheik Mansour could bung us another £billion through a Cayman Islands account , give the ex-G14 f*ckers something else to moan about

My mate put the seats in the Kippax many years ago. There were four of them (who did it - not four seats, despite what the press think we get more than that for a home game) - I remember they charged £7 per seat, no idea what the profit was. I do know they were just told what colour and then to go out and source them themselves.
I always recall they also had some religious meeting at the ground (can't recall the religion) but I know they had to put dividers in the mens toilets so nobody could see anybody else peeing. Not adding much to the debate but always thought that quite funny
Every home game in Block 142 WC's
GzfB.gif

Folk are less likely to nick them for souvenirs if they don't have a name on them...

JJ
The thought of someone trying to pinch every seat in the East Stand without being sussed. Imagine the conversation with his missus? “I’ve got us a souvenir from City, I don’t know where we can put it though...”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.