Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

What about carlos solder. Strong on the ball, likes to receive ball in tight spaces and drive forward. Nice passing range and tends to pass forward quickly. Looks decent defensively. Could be groomed for that position learning off ferna?
Good player but not what we need we need a player who breaks play up similar to fern we have lots of players like soler already.

What about Gundogan taking over from Fernandinho ? @Dax777

I think Gundogan qualities ( Passing & Movement) remind me of Jorginho & FDJ, he is more similar to them than Fernandinho.

Or he signed a contract to ensure West Ham get fair value for him
Maybe a bit of that , but think he wants to play for West Ham for now, its his team and playing regularly, will probably be in the England team if he choses england. He'll make a big move but doubt it'll be in the next two or three windows. Be quite happy to be wrong though if we were to get him.

I'd take Allan from Napoli. Near the end of this is his games against Liverpool and PSG. He's tenacious yet has good skills on the ball. Dealing with Napoli would be a pain again though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.