Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t need to happen, it could be done by hidden sensors, they would give a true grid when required for inspection. It will always be open to a fcuk up, dependent on the clown that is reviewing it.
Agreed. It doesn't need to happen but it would simplify decisions for the match officials also, not just the VAR operatives.
It would certainly simplify things at lower league games where cameras would not be as readily deployed, thus making the game more uniform from grass roots up.

Spurs fans: Does the delay have implications for Spurs costs, and do we know what these are yet?

Dembele sale connected? Seems high risk strategy to sell a good player when Spurs are going for the title, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League!

Why wouldn't the player extend his contract given the era club is moving into? Are Spurs not prepared to offer him terms he's seeking? Seems odd he's moving as both would seem to need each other?

Spurs fans: Does the delay have implications for Spurs costs, and do we know what these are yet?

Dembele sale connected? Seems high risk strategy to sell a good player when Spurs are going for the title, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League!

Why wouldn't the player extend his contract given the era club is moving into? Are Spurs not prepared to offer him terms he's seeking? Seems odd he's moving as both would seem to need each other?

Dembele is towards the end of his career and hugely injury prone. He has a chronic hip problem which has to be carefully managed. He wanted a new 3 or 4 year deal. Spurs felt that they could only offer him an extra year.

On his day, he is unplayable, but those days are becoming rarer. Not to mention that for all his many qualities, he doesn't move the ball quickly - meaning that Spurs' attacks can have a tendency to lose momentum when he is playing.

Don't get me wrong, he's been brilliant for us overall. So I will be very sad to see him go. And yes, I would have thought that he could still have had an important part to play this season. But I also know that all the coaches at Spurs rate Oliver Skipp very highly. And Moussa Sissoko has been a revelation over the past month or two - a completely different player to the one who seemed terrified of (and therefore wholly unfamiliar with) the ball only a month or two ago.

Don't understand why they went for a comparatively small stadium. They could easily average 70k a season if they keep on their current trajectory.

I am still confused about how a lot keep waxing lyrical about the manager,I mean I hear he has done great,and there is no wonder he is linked with other jobs blah,blah,blah.

Like what exactly ? What has he actually won,have I missed something here ?

Used to hear the same shit about the chosen one,and look how that panned out,another who has won fuck all,don't get it me

I am still confused about how a lot keep waxing lyrical about the manager,I mean I hear he has done great,and there is no wonder he is linked with other jobs blah,blah,blah.

Like what exactly ? What has he actually won,have I missed something here ?

Used to hear the same shit about the chosen one,and look how that panned out,another who has won fuck all,don't get it me
Who has he actually been linked with as well, bar the rags (who are desperate)? The media in the UK did their best to link him with the Madrid job but not a peep in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.