Charlie Austin banned for two games

Excellent decision seems to have taken awhile though.

The fact that bigger clubs players get away with murder shouldn't detract from him being a shithouse don't forget he flicked the V's as we were giving him grief for that nasty kick at Fern.

Can't do that on the modern game. There were kids watching, at the ground and on telly.

Didn't have a good day and he? Showed the world his lack of control with the ball, and without.

What annoys me more is that he's not had the balls to publically say sorry for being a knob, either to us or to his teammates, yet admits he flicked the v it in a heartbeat hoping for leniency. But it's done and we have bigger fish to fry.

Esp.when your first choice centre back,just returning from suspension,gets himself needlessly sent off later,with a dreadful challenge on Dhino.
A club like Southampton, in the position they're in,can ill afford to lose two experienced members of their squad to rank indiscipline....
Cant remember who the defender was ,other than he was norwegian,and therefore def a red scouse fan,looking to weaken our midfield ahead of last thursday,lol.

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg.

And he’s Danish.

I don't think some of you are seeing the clear seriousness of the offence. Charlie Austin flicked the vs at City fans and I want to make a claim as I was traumatised such was the aggressive nature of his flicking.
I had to sit in the car all the way home feeling offended, and have been suffering from stress ever since. Honest.
The fact that I didn't even notice it at the time is irrelevant: A claim is a claim.

Good job it wasn't against Liverpool, candle sales would be through the roof and every small claims lawyer in the country would be tied up with the case.

Can't do that on the modern game. There were kids watching, at the ground and on telly.

Didn't have a good day and he? Showed the world his lack of control with the ball, and without.

What annoys me more is that he's not had the balls to publically say sorry for being a knob, either to us or to his teammates, yet admits he flicked the v it in a heartbeat hoping for leniency. But it's done and we have bigger fish to fry.

Kids watching, haha. It's ok to cheat, dive, feign injury, call the ref a fucking **** but woah, flick the V's and the kids in the country will all be copying that, burn him ffs.

Personally couldn't care less if he'd called us all wankers, we love giving it out but when 1 player says something back some don't half see their arses.

You can't trust people that have a surname that could be a first name.
gabriel-jesus-west-ham-2018.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.