Andy Murray to retire

I don't get to speak for other people,but your continued use of the quote "hard of thinking" and your own opinion of being a thick twat,is insinuating that against me,so that is now at a personal level.

You like him,that is your choice,but that does not mean you have the right to speak for the nation neither I'm sorry to tell you

"Hard of thinking" is Des Kelly's opinion, it's a direct quote from someone who was part of the conversation. I get you don't like it, but that's what he says.

And yep, that's my opinion of those who take a joke out of context, and I stand by it. As I said, up to you if you decide to be one of those.

Lastly, I've never claimed to be speaking for anyone but myself. Only you have done that.

"Hard of thinking" is Des Kelly's opinion, it's a direct quote from someone who was part of the conversation. I get you don't like it, but that's what he says.

And yep, that's my opinion of those who take a joke out of context, and I stand by it. As I said, up to you if you decide to be one of those.

Lastly, I've never claimed to be speaking for anyone but myself. Only you have done that.

Well I hope your tears don't last too long when he gets to Wimbledon and is knocked out in the first round by some kid from the Faroe Islands

Come on stat man,Del Potro is currently ranked 5th in the world ffs,don't let your stats let you down.

And don't call me a **** lad you irritating fucking nerd

Again, what does del Potro being 5th have to do with Tennis being a brutal sport? He's literally the poster child for injuries curtailing a tennis career, having missed 20+ grand slams through injury and getting dumped out in the early rounds in countless others trying to play through them.

Seems like you're deliberately misinterpreting things again, just like you did with 19 year old Murray. Or maybe it's just the hard of thinking.

Well I hope your tears don't last too long when he gets to Wimbledon and is knocked out in the first round by some kid from the Faroe Islands

Why on earth would I have tears about any such thing? Very odd to assume someone defending a person for being ripped apart for a joke is some kind of worshipper.

Well then you should know different,from wanting a yes vote for Scotland to leave us,to wanting any team that England are playing,whether tongue in cheek or not,these things stay forever,and people will not forget,so that is how it is as they say.

He won't be missed by me,and countless others
Your loss mate. The greatest U.K. sportsman of the last century and a thoroughly decent straightforward human being. He made a joke about supporting anyone but England. So the fuck what.

Again, what does del Potro being 5th have to do with Tennis being a brutal sport? He's literally the poster child for injuries curtailing a tennis career, having missed 20+ grand slams through injury and getting dumped out in the early rounds in countless others trying to play through them.

Seems like you're deliberately misinterpreting things again, just like you did with 19 year old Murray. Or maybe it's just the hard of thinking.

Are you still here Statto ? Or should I say Saddo

Time you were back on Opta getting together some more meaningless stats for us to endure,or is that something I misinterpret as well

Your loss mate. The greatest U.K. sportsman of the last century and a thoroughly decent straightforward human being. He made a joke about supporting anyone but England. So the fuck what.

No loss at all mate I'm sorry,and surely you are confusing him with Beckham as the greatest UK sportsman of the last century :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.