Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He came off near the end of the Liverpool game - they were going to sub another player but Vinny indicated he needed to come off. Looked like a minor muscle strain.
Seems he's learnt how to tell when the injuries coming on ,maybe some tightening , and comes off, then takes a week or so to recover it.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling, Jesus
Subs: Muric, Otamendi, Delph, Gundogan, Silva, Mahrez, Aguero

I'd say there's no rush to bring Sergio back with his battle with the flu. Gabby's in good form so let him get another start, went for Bernardo over Spanish Dave since he played the full 90 the other night.

3-1 City

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling, Jesus

I'd say there's no rush to bring Sergio back with his battle with the flu. Gabby's in good form so let him get another start, went for Bernardo over Spanish Dave since he played the full 90 the other night.

3-1 City

I'll agree with that line up. Sergio, Dave and Mahrez to come on as subs

This must be the first time this season we have had all our attacking/creative players fit and available , so i have no idea what team Pep will pick , but i will have stab at :
EDERSON

DANILO
STONES
LAPORTE
DELPH

BERNARDO
DINHO
KDB

STERLING
AGUERO
SANE

No doubt the Dippers will win their game at Brighton to put the "pressure" on , but this team has handled a few pressure situations in the past , Klopp and his merrymen are a mere after thought , there candle will blow out soon

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

3-1 City
Delph or for Walker. And if Sergio is still sugfsuffe then Gabby as you've suggested.

The rest is perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.