Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoisted By Their own Petard...

You know that letter that Arsenal sent out about the introduction of Premier League FFP...
Well its come back to bite them. They cant spend money in the Transfer Windiw or they break the spending limit for the season.

Excuse me while I laugh....

Last edited:
(Couldn't find a thread so have started s new one.)

You know that letter that Arsenal sent out about rhe introduction of Premier League FFP...
Well its come back to bite them. They cant spend money in the Transfer Windiw or they break the spending limit for the season.

A little detail, please, then we can all have a chuckle.

https://www.football365.com/news/emery-shock-arsenal-can-only-loan-players-this-month

I don't buy it myself tbh, more likely the board just don't want to spend.
I agree. It reeks of another ruse by the Arsenal owners who never want to invest properly in their club. The stadium narrative was just spin because they made a fortune on the properties developed at Highbury. I think even the staunchest gooners (who used to blame us for their decline) can now see they have been taken for a ride by their owners.
FFP is popular with those owners who are in football to line their own pockets. Joe Lewis could have paid for Spurs new stadium out of his own pocket freeing up £500m for players but the Spurs fans have also been duped.

(Couldn't find a thread so have started s new one.)

You know that letter that Arsenal sent out about rhe introduction of Premier League FFP...

It’s a damn fucking shame!

Pleased that West Ham won today, bur relying on the Arse to keep the rags out of the top 6 is a waste of time.

Fucking pathetic performance today , hopefully Spuds show some fucking backbone tomorrow .

Pleased that West Ham won today, bur relying on the Arse to keep the rags out of the top 6 is a waste of time.

Fucking pathetic performance today , hopefully Spuds show some fucking backbone tomorrow .

Let them end up in europa its champs league should keep them out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.