United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC to show Utd v Arsenal FA cup game. Wow, what a shock. Can understand it but personally i am not bothered about all PL teams playing each other in the cup, we see PL game every week, much rather watch a lower league team try and cause an upset

BBC to show Utd v Arsenal FA cup game. Wow, what a shock. Can understand it but personally i am not bothered about all PL teams playing each other in the cup, we see PL game every week, much rather watch a lower league team try and cause an upset
to be fair its one of the few times its actually the stand out tie of the round

Anybody else noticed the gobby shites slowly coming out from under their rocks since Sir OGS has managed a fantastic run of games against the leagues canon fodder.
Should they beat Spurs I kid you not they'll be talking about a top 4 finish to go with their Cl and FA cup double.
The retreat back under the rock as the season plays out is going to be one of my highlights of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.