Sunderland In League One. / Netflix documentary (P9)

Watched up to episode 4 so far. How the hell has Bain got a job like that in football? He hasn't a fucking clue. How the hell has Grayson got a job like that in football? Absolutely thick as pigshit who couldn't inspire a virgin to get a shag. Brilliant documentary but no wonder they were in such a state.

Finished it this morning. Brilliant series that Coleman I thought came out of it very well. I've always thought he was a bit of a bellend, though that might have something to do with him shagging my mates gf about 15 years ago. He came across as being very genuine and like a person that really gets football clubs and everything about them. I'd have thought the new guys would have kept him on, especially when he said he'd take a pay cut but I guess they just wanted a fresh start. I was hoping he was gonna nut that guy at the end, what a bellend he was.

Finished it this morning. Brilliant series that Coleman I thought came out of it very well. I've always thought he was a bit of a bellend, though that might have something to do with him shagging my mates gf about 15 years ago. He came across as being very genuine and like a person that really gets football clubs and everything about them. I'd have thought the new guys would have kept him on, especially when he said he'd take a pay cut but I guess they just wanted a fresh start. I was hoping he was gonna nut that guy at the end, what a bellend he was.
rules are rules.........

rules are rules.........

Christ good luck with that. Haven't seen her since, she was Welsh and studying at Cardiff at the time. She was proper fit too. She casually called up my mate who was living in Manchester with her 'news' and that was that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.