“City Matters” fan committee

Well done an honest and insightful post
And yes City matters should be dealing with issues that affect all supporters and not just those who want to try and carve out tickets for a select group. I have a sneaking feeling the club are using this as a way of getting rid of the ticket points and bringing something else in that they can control .
To add to your priorities, I’d also add the difficulty in buying home tickets and the ridiculous queues to just get in to the ground.

I’ve asked several times why 16-25 year olds? They are under represented as season ticket holders so would be under represented at away games.

Just a thought or two. The special offer drink prices for early arrivals seem to work wonders for the queues, for those selected games. An alternative to cheaper drinks might be vouchers giving a discount on cup tickets for future games or price reductions in the Club Shop.

Just a thought or two. The special offer drink prices for early arrivals seem to work wonders for the queues, for those selected games. An alternative to cheaper drinks might be vouchers giving a discount on cup tickets for future games or price reductions in the Club Shop.
Tbh I haven’t noticed any special prices for getting there early?
Got there last Sunday and queued for exactly 21 minutes to get in and there were only about 20 in front of me.

Tbh I haven’t noticed any special prices for getting there early?
Got there last Sunday and queued for exactly 21 minutes to get in and there were only about 20 in front of me.

I think it was £2.50 a pint for a number of games if you got in the ground an hour early. This sorted the long queues for those 3 or 4 games. You could also order cut priced drinks for half time.

On the subject of away tickets perhaps one of our city matters representatives could ask why us normal fans have to wait so long for away ticket info , take Schalke for instance supporters clubs have known for over a week about there allocations yet there is still nothing posted on the ticket site for the rest of us . We have plans to make as well, so why can’t everyone be given the info at the same time ?

On the subject of away tickets perhaps one of our city matters representatives could ask why us normal fans have to wait so long for away ticket info , take Schalke for instance supporters clubs have known for over a week about there allocations yet there is still nothing posted on the ticket site for the rest of us . We have plans to make as well, so why can’t everyone be given the info at the same time ?

Do you know the price of Schalke away tickets mate?

Haven’t got a clue Tim still waiting on an announcement from the club . Was hoping someone from a supporters club would know .

No mate, I don’t know the answer and I thought I’d messaged you to that affect a couple of weeks ago. I must have got mixed up with somebody else.

It sounds like it would be in your best interest to join your local SC Branch lol

No mate, I don’t know the answer and I thought I’d messaged you to that affect a couple of weeks ago. I must have got mixed up with somebody else.
You did message me , you said that supporters clubs had been told there allocation so I took it that you would know the cost by now , obviously not .

It sounds like it would be in your best interest to join your local SC Branch lol
I tried mate sent 2 emails to the branch address given to me by Kevin Parker but got no response , I’m not sending it a 3rd time. Obviously don’t want new members that live 20 miles from there location.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.