Match Worn City Shirts

City_Shirts

I had the 92/93 white away shirt, think I've still got it somewhere but not in good nick.
Do you sell any of these shirts?
And are you the same geezer in the photo with gundogan? If so have seen your face on tv at loads of city games particularly last season at Bristol city.

I have a Lee Bradbury, Bob Taylor and Steve kinsey if you want to offer good money.theres no way I'm parting with my York away one still got the ticket stub entrance b away end ticket number 259, 678 just made it we only took 259, 679

I've got a match-prepared shirt for SWP in the Uefa Cup. Has Uefa Cup numbers and fonts different to league shirts. I paid £60 for it about ten years ago. I bet it's worth £60 today still! :)

How did you get the Colin Bell England shirt mate? At auction? What game was the shirt worn in?

Cheers.
I got it from the auction were he sold most of his stuff .He was not sure which match all the shirts were worn so on the coa there is a list of 3 teams who it could have been worn in. It is a number 8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.