Dianne Oxberry RIP

I really liked her self-effacing style. Remember her talking about somewhere, the Wirral maybe, and said it’s flat and posh. And then followed it with, “a bit like me”. RIP

So sad. A beautiful lady who oozed class and seemed a genuinely nice person.

Thoughts with her young family.

Sad I missed north west tonight.

I didn't know about this until I got home and put the BBC 6 o'clock news on. I was shocked to my core. Anybody who watched North west tonight and wasn't moved is not a human being. I remember her from The 8.15 from Manchester when I was a teenager and I always had a soft spot for her. RIP.

Complety shocked and very saddened when I heard the news this morning. RIP Diane

Really liked her - really awful news. God bless to her and condolences to her family and loved ones.

It's really sad. You don't actually know her but when someone is on your TV every evening you feel you do.

This is what i said to my wife earlier. It’s always sad when someone young dies but when it is someone really famous like Amy Winehouse or George Michael, you feel like you don’t know them at all. With her, because she has been on our local news for 20 odd years, you actually feel like you know her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.