radio 6, top drawer

simonk

just got a car with DAB radio, jumped onto Radio 6 and how good is this?
Black, wonderful life:the vapours: the psychedelic furs :sultans of ping fc: all within one day, maybe 90 mins listening. How good is this?
Takes me back you children of 1968

simonk said:
just got a car with DAB radio, jumped onto Radio 6 and how good is this?
Black, wonderful life:the vapours: the psychedelic furs :sultans of ping fc: all within one day, maybe 90 mins listening. How good is this?
Takes me back you children of 1968

Too much indie shite; not enough representation of rock from the same era.
Just be honest & call it what it is

What the fuck have the BBC done with Radio 6? A.m presenter is now that fucking awful Laurel Laverne and the music is just wank grime and the like. It’s morphed into Radio 1 lite.

It ain’t worth turning on till 1 pm when Keavney gives it a crumb of credibility.

What the fuck have the BBC done with Radio 6? A.m presenter is now that fucking awful Laurel Laverne and the music is just wank grime and the like. It’s morphed into Radio 1 lite.

It ain’t worth turning on till 1 pm when Keavney gives it a crumb of credibility.
Can't stand Keavney. The best presenters draw you in to feel part of the show but it just feels like he's wittering away to himself most of the time.

I can now listen to 6music on my way to work now that they've got rid of that utterly unfunny, pointless and self-absorbed prat from the breakfast show.

I can now listen to 6music on my way to work now that they've got rid of that utterly unfunny, pointless and self-absorbed prat from the breakfast show.
Sounds like the time I walked in on the missus talking to her mum about not having to drive with me to her office.

Once you have had DAB in a car you'll never want standard radio again. I bought a banger and one of those DAB converter boxes to feed DAB through the low tech stereo. Not a perfect solution but I have the bonus that its also a Bluetooth phone device and I can stream from my phone through it too.

Greatest Hits radio started this week Has Andy Crane but sadly no Edd the Duck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.