Sciatica

Indaparkside

What a fucker this is started with it a while back now can't straighten up.been on morphine tramadol diazepam everything had an mri scan shows 2 bulging discs seen a surgeon next step the old scalpel. Its now traveled down my legs buttocks calf feet and tingling under toes. Cant get out of bed some mornings worse pain ever. Going to try a tens machine has anyone used one, got one I can try out, or one to sell cheers blues.

Had the prolapsed discs now for 6 years or so .
Cuntish it is at times but i’ve decided to get on with it as i don’t fancy anybody fucking about anywhere near my spine!
Getting no relif pal its there 24 hoursa day screaming getting out of bed. Never felt out like it

Walking, pilates, stretching etc helps me.
I’m worse when i’m off work as i’m a bit of a couch potato and i seize up.
Lounging about and laying in bed past 8am are the worse for me and when it’s playing up, all you want to do is lay down!

Try Pilates and stretch it out for some relief and also get some pregabalin.
I had my spine drilled out L5 S1 in 2007, best £5k I ever spent, same guy that did Russell Watson.
Tens machines offer some relief, Asda do a Kinetik one for @ £30 that you can get replacement pads for.
Once you have a bad back you’ll always have it though, I had to have the nerves at burnt at L4 L5 (Bi lateral de-nervation) in Sept last year.
Hope you get some help and relief.

CTID

Sounds bad mate but dont underestimate what physio can do for this (as I did). Its amazing what some simple exercises can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surgery from a respected surgeon in this field will be the best option.

Post op make sure you do the physio rehab sessions they give you and I'd recommend taking up yoga, go to a class to begin with maybe, you'll feel a different man. Good luck.

I had it bad about 12 months ago but had 6 sessions of physio with some exercises and stretches and it cleared it up, still get the odd twinge but touch wood it's not returned as before.

Try Pilates and stretch it out for some relief and also get some pregabalin.
I had my spine drilled out L5 S1 in 2007, best £5k I ever spent, same guy that did Russell Watson.
Tens machines offer some relief, Asda do a Kinetik one for @ £30 that you can get replacement pads for.
Once you have a bad back you’ll always have it though, I had to have the nerves at burnt at L4 L5 (Bi lateral de-nervation) in Sept last year.
Hope you get some help and relief.

CTID
That's mine m8 L4/L5 can't even put socks on drive it's so debilitating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.