Doom and Gloom

Mine, too, though more indirectly.

Perhaps all of us blues should pool our money and buy a reasonably sized area in Canada (so it’s prime property as the earth heats up) and relocate, creating a City-focused utopian community? ;-)

Hell yes. And let’s build a wall round it. Make the Canadians pay for it.

(But we’ll keep a few good-looking mooses inside.)

Dont they say that if you want to go into the outback, buy a Landrover. If you want to get back, buy a Toyota. Even the local garage near here agrees with your sentiments and these guys spend most of their time under offroad vehicles. Sad to say.....
Having said that, I swear ( or used to) by German engineering but this last 2 weeks 3 expensive items of machinery, German, have let me down and the fucking costs are eye watering.
German cars, I wouldnt buy anything from the cheating bastards VW group, Audi, VW or Skoda. Mercs are unreliable these days and whilst BMW's are great cars they are way overpriced, your mainly paying for the badge. As you say, German parts are astronomical. if you want a posey badge get a Lexus !!
Id buy any Japanese car except an Infinity (they lose their value shockingly)
Also the South Koreans have upped their game massively, so Kia and Hyundai are excellent for the $$, very reliable and cost effective to buy and run. They only lose out on sales here because they dont have the range of Toyota & Mitsubishi.

Hell yes. And let’s build a wall round it. Make the Canadians pay for it.
I suppose our Precitydent should declare a National Emergency now to avoid the inevitable shutdown, which would interrupt the supply of beer to the Mancunium state pub.

Mine, too, though more indirectly.

Perhaps all of us blues should pool our money and buy a reasonably sized area in Canada (so it’s prime property as the earth heats up) and relocate, creating a City-focused utopian community? ;-)
I believe New Zealand is the must go post-dystopian haven rather than Canada.

No penguins though.
Will these suffice?

Sea_Otter_%28Enhydra_lutris%29_%2825169790524%29_crop.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.