Sciatica

Sounds bad mate but dont underestimate what physio can do for this (as I did). Its amazing what some simple exercises can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would never underestimate a decent physio. I had huge issues with L5 and 6, literally couldn't walk at times, pain all the way down the right leg, residual pain in the left leg, was dreading what the future held. Course of Physio and 6 months later fit as a fiddle and, fingers crossed never been repeated

Strengthen the abdomen/core and stretch as much as possible.When able,start on a weights programme focusing on your posterior chain.

With effort,you can sort it without surgery.

Getting no relif pal its there 24 hoursa day screaming getting out of bed. Never felt out like it
I sympathise mate. Nerve pain is prob the worst there is and the Sciatic nerve is a monster. Had several injections in my spinal chord and that helped tremendously. As long as I dont overdo it by lifting awkwardly, I have been pain free for a while now

I sympathise mate. Nerve pain is prob the worst there is and the Sciatic nerve is a monster. Had several injections in my spinal chord and that helped tremendously. As long as I dont overdo it by lifting awkwardly, I have been pain free for a while now
Up since 4 mate can just about move now. Have had to give watching city up for a few weeks/ months due to this bastard condition, and anyone that knows me knows it must be bad for me to do that, sat here with a support belt on hoping things improve.Thanks for getting back pal

Up since 4 mate can just about move now. Have had to give watching city up for a few weeks/ months due to this bastard condition, and anyone that knows me knows it must be bad for me to do that, sat here with a support belt on hoping things improve.Thanks for getting back pal
Wont be long before one of the girls post to tell you to man up as it doesn't even scratch the surface compared to childbirth :)

What a fucker this is started with it a while back now can't straighten up.been on morphine tramadol diazepam everything had an mri scan shows 2 bulging discs seen a surgeon next step the old scalpel. Its now traveled down my legs buttocks calf feet and tingling under toes. Cant get out of bed some mornings worse pain ever. Going to try a tens machine has anyone used one, got one I can try out, or one to sell cheers blues.
I can just imagine you lay on the bed, yelping like a sea lion at feeding time.

I can come round with a bucket of fish later mate? ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.