Bluemoon Doctor's

BimboBob

Rather than go down the traditional route, phone up or pop into see the NHS professionals I'd thought I'd ask in here first...

Got a sharp pain in the lower part of my elbow and what feels like a lump. This, when I move my arm, sends pain shooting down my down it. Hurts to pick stuff. If I keep my arm straight it's ok but as soon as I twist it...ouch.

Thoughts?

Rather than go down the traditional route, phone up or pop into see the NHS professionals I'd thought I'd ask in here first...

Got a sharp pain in the lower part of my elbow and what feels like a lump. This, when I move my arm, sends pain shooting down my down it. Hurts to pick stuff. If I keep my arm straight it's ok but as soon as I twist it...ouch.

Thoughts?
Pop in to see the NHS professionals.

Thoughts?
Fucking he'll Bob were all fucked one way or another on bluemoon:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.