Sciatica

Suffer like a fucker with mine and its all down my left arse cheek and leg.

Can be walking normally one second and the next its as if a sniper has took you out.

Back spasms as well are the killer and pre Christmas i had one that took me out of work completely for 3 days (losing pay) just at the time of year you need it the most.

Got diazepam for it and boy did it work in relaxing the muscles but fuck me, i was a zombie and wouldn't want to be on those types of meds for long.

What a fucker this is started with it a while back now can't straighten up.been on morphine tramadol diazepam everything had an mri scan shows 2 bulging discs seen a surgeon next step the old scalpel. Its now traveled down my legs buttocks calf feet and tingling under toes. Cant get out of bed some mornings worse pain ever. Going to try a tens machine has anyone used one, got one I can try out, or one to sell cheers blues.
Colleague has it, seeing it from close made me realise how bad it is.
Sympathies and good luck mate, this guy I know got some injection that makes the sciatica better for 3 months or so, giving you a window to work on the root cause ie the discs.

Colleague has it, seeing it from close made me realise how bad it is.
Sympathies and good luck mate, this guy I know got some injection that makes the sciatica better for 3 months or so, giving you a window to work on the root cause ie the discs.
Thanks pal

I thought all City fans had automatic consultations with Sr. Cugnat in Barcelona? What's the point o' traipsing to the Etihad if yer can't get free world class health care? I had some jam come out of one of my donuts on the day we battered the Donkey Droppings 1-6. Couldn't straighten my knee joint. Eased off when I was standing. Virtually had to lie down on my seat among the FOCs in CBL3. Painkillers and a physio. I went to the quack's but it was the physio who got be mended!

Seen consultant yesterday latest news on mri pushing through my muscles now. Fuck got to have operation next week that’s Wembley fucked:( in agony so have no choice asked while there down there and I’m asleep could they extend my noodle but not happening:) shout the lads on for me come on city ctid

What a fucker this is started with it a while back now can't straighten up.been on morphine tramadol diazepam everything had an mri scan shows 2 bulging discs seen a surgeon next step the old scalpel. Its now traveled down my legs buttocks calf feet and tingling under toes. Cant get out of bed some mornings worse pain ever. Going to try a tens machine has anyone used one, got one I can try out, or one to sell cheers blues.

My advice is do not go down the surgery route unless it's the only option left. I bust a disc some years ago and the pain was the worst I've ever experienced. I had a scan which confirmed it and was offered a procedure to shave some of the disc to relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve , I decided to wait a while after being told by a friend who works in that profession that it's not a good idea and things will probably get much worse after a couple of years.

The disc retracted after a couple weeks and so did the pain. So glad I didn't have the op as tempting as it was at the time.

All the best fella hope you get sorted out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.