Bluemoon Doctor's

No, but a number of people have been selected to have tennis elbow to commemorate Murray's retirement. Bimbo must be one of them.
I had a cortisone injection for tennis elbow about 20 years ago and it was fairly painless.
PS I didn't play tennis before I got it. Must be a badly named injury.
It is. Tennis elbow is actually most regularly unconnected with sport-related activities. It happens with athletes, it just happens more often with nonathletes (as there are far more people in normal jobs with the sort of repetitive motion that causes it to develop).

It’s just easier to say than lateral epicondylitis.

No, but a number of people have been selected to have tennis elbow to commemorate Murray's retirement. Bimbo must be one of them.
I had a cortisone injection for tennis elbow about 20 years ago and it was fairly painless.
PS I didn't play tennis before I got it. Must be a badly named injury.
I had tennis elbow once and I hardly play any tennis. I've not had wankers wrist yet though...

Similar to Stockhausen syndrome, just "reading" the various malady threads can induce sympathetic resonance, or as the trade call it " passive pain", it can often be linked to mental dismorphia, where objects appear to change position. A classic case is the ass-from-elbow conundrum, of which i have personal experience.
A lump (not a c/f ) can be treated using a mallet, but can lead to a condition known as "flat-thumb", ouch.
If it's a small twinge, could be table-tennis elbow, a big twinge could be ganglionitis caused by an addiction to Subbuteo as a child. Almost never fatal, but if it reaches pumpkin size , can be a nuisance, best wait for auntie Karen to open her on-line surgery, ( sharp tongue, heart of gold ) Gd luck......

I had bursitis a few years ago. There was that much fluid on my elbow it looked like I had a ballsack hanging off it.

Bursitis is quite painful.

Nice description! I had it few years ago, luckily on my left elbow but it was painful and had to be drained off twice. The elbow did eventually return to normal and I’ve had no trouble with it since. The fluid is very oily and the doctor said it would make a good substitute for linseed oil on cricket bats. Every cloud, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.