Bluemoon Doctor's

Rather than go down the traditional route, phone up or pop into see the NHS professionals I'd thought I'd ask in here first...

Got a sharp pain in the lower part of my elbow and what feels like a lump. This, when I move my arm, sends pain shooting down my down it. Hurts to pick stuff. If I keep my arm straight it's ok but as soon as I twist it...ouch.

Thoughts?
Keep it straight and don't twist it :)

Seriously, do not take any advice from the budding GPs on here, go and see your GP

Nice description! I had it few years ago, luckily on my left elbow but it was painful and had to be drained off twice. The elbow did eventually return to normal and I’ve had no trouble with it since. The fluid is very oily and the doctor said it would make a good substitute for linseed oil on cricket bats. Every cloud, eh?

Nice. I was prescribed medication and it cleared up within 24 hours. Can't remember what the tablets were called, though.

Rather than go down the traditional route, phone up or pop into see the NHS professionals I'd thought I'd ask in here first...

Got a sharp pain in the lower part of my elbow and what feels like a lump. This, when I move my arm, sends pain shooting down my down it. Hurts to pick stuff. If I keep my arm straight it's ok but as soon as I twist it...ouch.

Thoughts?

My daughter is a qualified sport rehabilitater
When she appears I'll ask her to diagnose and suggest treatment options

She said sign up here

[url=www.sunlife.co.uk/life-cover/over-50-life-insurance/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=ppc_bp_sitelink&utm_campaign=GOF&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqbDL7pHo3wIVirTtCh25GwJ7EAAYASABEgIA8fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds]Solution[/URL]

You may just make two years

I decided as a New years resolution I would play a Dr. on the internet this year. I started off well, giving some good advice on a mouth ulcer but then forgot I was a Dr.
It sounds to me though that the O.P has a sore elbow. I get it occasionally from swinging a hammer all day. I imagine that the O.P has been doing a similar action, although that would be unusual as he sits around the house all day waiting for the postman to bring him a new flock of seagulls L.P.
Take a couple of aspirin And use your other hand to "drop the needle" for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.