radio 6, top drawer

Once you have had DAB in a car you'll never want standard radio again. I bought a banger and one of those DAB converter boxes to feed DAB through the low tech stereo. Not a perfect solution but I have the bonus that its also a Bluetooth phone device and I can stream from my phone through it too.

Try having DAB in your car and living up here in Dumfries & Galloway.

More chance of a digital signal on fucking Mars!

Apart from the Led Zep special now playing on the Huey show.

Yep, fair play bud, but those are the exceptions from what I recall when I did listen. Zeppelin are also old enough to now have acquired a degree of ‘kudos’ esp after their O2 reunion when Gallaghers and the rest were in attendance. What I would be interested to see is how much rock they’ve played from the 79-86 era, eg NWOBHM, or American rock etc - not much i’d guess - but I’d be happy to be proved wrong and find out Maiden, Saxon, Priest, Rainbow, Foreigner, Journey, REO Speedwagon and the rest were being played!
Do you agree @OB1 ?

Yep, fair play bud, but those are the exceptions from what I recall when I did listen. Zeppelin are also old enough to now have acquired a degree of ‘kudos’ esp after their O2 reunion when Gallaghers and the rest were in attendance. What I would be interested to see is how much rock they’ve played from the 79-86 era, eg NWOBHM, or American rock etc - not much i’d guess - but I’d be happy to be proved wrong and find out Maiden, Saxon, Priest, Rainbow, Foreigner, Journey, REO Speedwagon and the rest were being played!
Do you agree @OB1 ?
There's a reason they don't play much off of your list............

Very good music. DJs are insufferable student bores. They actually ruin the station.
That's just nonsense.

Maconie and Radcliffe; well into their 50's, know more about music than most.
Laverne; chart topping singer, author and tv presenter. Also has in-depth knowledge
Lamacq; Nearest to your description of 'student bore' but great tunes
Morgan; world wide musical smash selling shit loads. Unique insights into U.S music. Ex bin man and marine.

Too name but 4

That's just nonsense.

Laverne; chart topping singer, author and tv presenter. Also has in-depth knowledge
Morgan; world wide musical smash selling shit loads. Unique insights into U.S music. Ex bin man and marine.

Too name but 4
Huey is best presenter on the airwaves these days IMO.

That's just nonsense.

Too name but 4
Iggy & Tom Robinson..
Tom’s show at 6-8 on Sunday evening is great , sort of a request show but with a theme.
Last week what gets you dancing in the kitchen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.