Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Could of got he really cheap a few weeks ago but just signed a new deal so he'll be really expensive unless he has a clause in his contract about going to champions league clubs

Not sure how closely we’ve scouted this kid but we’ve been watching Reece Oxford for a few years.

If you offered that to Lyon they'd just say fuck off. They don't need money and they have a bunch of wonder kids potentially leaving for huge fees so Ndombele sticking around for some continuity is great for them.

And having just turned 22 his price is only going to go up, and big clubs are always going to want top midfielders. United need a couple, PSG would love him, Real Madrid need to revamp their midfield in the next 18 months.

They're also in the Champions League still, and having already beaten us, there's no reason they should doubt themselves against a Barcelona side that's as bad as it's been in years.
sounds great except none of those teams are after him, utd have Pogba and Fred?would Lyon sell to PSG just to rub our faces in it? does Real have any cash? yes Lyon do not need to sell but they also will not win anything and are not paying top dollar on wages, sooner or later they will sell and if they want top dollar now maybe the best time, because i do not think he is going to improve playing in the position he is now

Who else, if not Ndombele, would you go for in the summer? There seems to be a lack of potential lack of targets around.
Reality is we did not go for him last summer, i would have but Pep went for jorginho totally different to what most of us thought we needed, who is out there Rabiot Kante may well be available as Chelsea`s manager does not seem to want him Ndidi was brilliant against us but would probably cost a fortune Doucoure is decent Navas is decent Diawarra at Napoli is not getting game time but would cost a fortune,and come summer more youth will show through, anyone like Choudhury`s performance against us?

Not sure how closely we’ve scouted this kid but we’ve been watching Reece Oxford for a few years.
This depends on our youth both are right sided just like Oxford, it also depends on what happens with Ottamendi and Kompany but i would buy as i think Ottamendi will ask to leave in the summer, that Laporte has been a beast and there is no sign of him letting up

sounds great except none of those teams are after him, utd have Pogba and Fred?would Lyon sell to PSG just to rub our faces in it? does Real have any cash? yes Lyon do not need to sell but they also will not win anything and are not paying top dollar on wages, sooner or later they will sell and if they want top dollar now maybe the best time, because i do not think he is going to improve playing in the position he is now

United will be after another midfielder because Matic is old and shite. PSG are definitely interested in him and Lyon habe sold to PSG before. Real has loads of cash they're just waiting for a rebuild - they were enquiring after Kane recently which isn't something you do if you're cash strapped.

Also "I don't think he will improve playing the position he is playing" is one of the most bizarre statements I've read on here for a while.

That position has made him one of the most sought after players in football at 21, linked with everyone for 60, 70m+. You think carrying on in that position but doing it against Champions League teams isn't going to increase his value?

A good game against Barca next month will probably add 20m to the price. A couple good showings in the group stages next year would do the same.

Lyon have no incentive to sell and anyone thinking some sort of take it or leave it ultimatum is going to scare them into a transfer is dreaming.

Reality is we did not go for him last summer, i would have but Pep went for jorginho totally different to what most of us thought we needed, who is out there Rabiot Kante may well be available as Chelsea`s manager does not seem to want him Ndidi was brilliant against us but would probably cost a fortune Doucoure is decent Navas is decent Diawarra at Napoli is not getting game time but would cost a fortune,and come summer more youth will show through, anyone like Choudhury`s performance against us?
Your last statement makes me realize how desperate you are we sign a dm hahaha lads cmon peps always got a plan let’s just wait and see silence is the best kind of noise

United will be after another midfielder because Matic is old and shite. PSG are definitely interested in him and Lyon habe sold to PSG before. Real has loads of cash they're just waiting for a rebuild - they were enquiring after Kane recently which isn't something you do if you're cash strapped.

Also "I don't think he will improve playing the position he is playing" is one of the most bizarre statements I've read on here for a while.

That position has made him one of the most sought after players in football at 21, linked with everyone for 60, 70m+. You think carrying on in that position but doing it against Champions League teams isn't going to increase his value?

A good game against Barca next month will probably add 20m to the price. A couple good showings in the group stages next year would do the same.

Lyon have no incentive to sell and anyone thinking some sort of take it or leave it ultimatum is going to scare them into a transfer is dreaming.
What happened to Pogba and Fred? they also have the lad Mc Tommley or what ever his name is to replace Matic
as you say Lyon do not need the money so why would they sell to their direct rivals?
playing in THAT POSITION is why he he shows up well playing against good opposition who push him back into the DM position along side the other player, and plays badly against poor opposition who do not , the bad games are not going to improve his value
I will believe Real have cash to burn when they do so not when the media tell me, and certainly not when Levy sounds the market out on Kane

Your last statement makes me realize how desperate you are we sign a dm hahaha lads cmon peps always got a plan let’s just wait and see silence is the best kind of noise
Dead right I am desperate and Ndombele is my first choice, our plan B was Jorginho which i am glad we did not get but maybe has a good knock on effect of pushing Kante out of the side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.