Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only watcched the penalty once live and for me it was a penalty super slow motion always looks like its a dive.
I always think the players character and previous diving should be considered. This may or may not have been a penalty but Salah is a diving **** regardless, who has even escaped retrospective punishment for diving recently.

Im sorry but he is a diving bastard and if that was Sterling he would be getting fucking slaughtered.
Doesn't say much really, Sterling gets slaughtered for going to the shop, or if Stones cheats on his girlfriend.

I do think it was a pen (stupid by the defender) but I also think there was over-simulation (to say the least) and that is annoying. The solution to this is to introduce rules that allow a booking for over-simulation (drop the word diving as that suggests there was no foul) and still reserve the right to give a pen. By the separating the two actions (and there are two actions in place here - one by the forward and one by the defender) it will remove pressure from the ref and allow a more balanced ruling on the decision.
I was thinking about this myself, like is it possible to get a yellow for diving and a penalty in the same play? Salah grossly exaggerates all contact. Sometimes, like today, it’s probably a penalty but his actions are borderline ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.