Players who might improve us

Apparently coutinho has hit 'rock bottom' at Barca, according to the express. Get him in asap.
Problem with Coutinho is his Hazard-esuqe inconsistency. He goes on a run of five or six great games, maybe scores a couple of wondergoals and everyone is falling over themselves to declare him the best in the league, and then five or six games of... nothing. No goals or assists at all. We'd be better off sticking to Sané.

Just watched the Palace vs Wolves game replay that lad Bissaka was immense no nonsense tackling no just hacking the ball up field used movement well good first touch good crossing and totally dominated his side of the pitch a must, Zaha was playing on the wing and was ineffective, when he plays though the middle he is a brilliant dirty cheat and also the only striker to get the better of Laporte, yes i would buy both

No evidence yet but I can see Chelsea signing Lewndowski for COH + cash. Chelsea would be up there every season if it wasn’t for a clinical striker they’d be doing much better.

Plus, Timo Werner and COH will refresh that aging Bayern team and Chelsea will get a world class striker.

Actually Lewy just said last week that he can think about ending his career somewhen in Munich. What does he get from moving to Chelsea? Mighty EPL? And he still got 2 years of contract at the end of this year and Bayern does not let him go.

Werner? In a team with so much ball possession? In my eyes it is Werner who would like to go to Munich because it is nearer to home, the only way to move upwards without leaving the country and half of his old teammates already in Munich. Dortmund would like to have him - and he would match with his strengths into their system - but it seems like he does not want to go there. But I doubt that Bayern would pay the asking price of about 80 million EUR for a player that does not really help as striker in the system and is just average on the wing. Does not make any sense.

Actually Lewy just said last week that he can think about ending his career somewhen in Munich. What does he get from moving to Chelsea? Mighty EPL? And he still got 2 years of contract at the end of this year and Bayern does not let him go.

Werner? In a team with so much ball possession? In my eyes it is Werner who would like to go to Munich because it is nearer to home, the only way to move upwards without leaving the country and half of his old teammates already in Munich. Dortmund would like to have him - and he would match with his strengths into their system - but it seems like he does not want to go there. But I doubt that Bayern would pay the asking price of about 80 million EUR for a player that does not really help as striker in the system and is just average on the wing. Does not make any sense.
Going by your previous track record I've put a €5 each on Werner going to Bayern and Lewandowski going to Chelsea.

Inconsistent and incredibly selfish player. Not something Pep rates.
Liverpool have improved greatly in his absence.
He was consistent in the last 1.5 seasons before going to Barca. I think if Pep was his coach in the last years he would be a fantastic player.

Anyone who has 45 caps for Brazil is no slouch (save anyone looking, Jo only got 20). Coutinho is an exceptional talent, but if he were leaving Barcelona I can only see PSG shelling out the necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.