Last Film You Saw

Bugger off you sod, i can't stand it. I am re-watching it again now out of incredulousness. It just makes no sense really. If you had it as some stand alone kind of thing you can kid yourself it is off the same shelf as stuff like Geostorm.

I have just seen the scene again where Poe asks what is going on, all he wants to know is the plan of action and there is nothing stopping her doing so. I should say i think Laura Dern is a great actress but she had nothing to work with at all, it is the character and writing that is bad. It is just full of contradictions, gaps to big in the film to assume what just happened off screen and ridiculous all round. You could write a book on the mistakes made in this film from back office production stuff to the actual film, it is just terrible.

Edit: Anther that really had me "WTF'ing" was the surface cannons bit. Fucking convenient a star destroyer thing suddenly has no shields. Shields that have been well establishes in the Star Wars universe.
When Leia does the nanny McPhee is just bizarre. Also when the empire ship is firing on the rebel ship, the canon shots arc like a cannonball. Fucking nonsense in space when for one it’s a laser cannon and two there’s no gravity. The whole thing was a steaming pile of shite.

I know Morbius is coming next, with Jared Leto starring. I can imagine the third film in this shared universe being a Maximum Carnage storyline that unites Venom and Morbius against Carnage

And if this does well then a third Venom movie should introduce.....Spiderman!!!

Logic progression in the story mode and gives Feige that first hand look at what Pascal is doing with the franchise and what her intention is with their joint friendly neighbourhood vigilante!!

I think she going along the right path. I like that 'Mysterio' is in the next mix, but for me 'Doc Ock' is going to be the kicker, especially the inhabiting of the body of 'Parker' story line.

Of course, one of the 'Goblin' characters or 'Black Cat'(not been depicted yet in film yet) will make their bow in the next 3 films, me thinks, depending on the arc they follow..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.