Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sad to learn from Liverpool fans that the title race is over. Two weeks hope, blown away by a penalty today.

Woe, woe and thrice woe.
2a5.jpg

If I made such an error at work ild be sacked why aren’t these twunts that we pay for in tax ffs

I think it important that no one keep a copy of this until the end of the season and then tweet the fuck out of it in the highly unlikely event that Liverpool don't win the league.

European Royalty?

Watching the Liverpool FA cup tie in midweek and the team Klopp had selected, made me wonder what had happened.

Had the squad been struck down with a stomach virus?
Hadn't heard anything in the news.

Or did Klopp decide, as he seems to have done, that this great club of European Royalty hadn't the wherewithal to make a fist of a fourth round tie to a newly promoted team.

It only became truly apparent to me when he didn't do his usual jump, fistbump, strangle a bottle, whatever, after Origi had equalised.

And that post game, he and the team were not very upset about being knocked out. As if that team would have won anyway.

I wondered how the Liverpool fans would feel about this betrayal of values, so had a look at their fans forum.
To a man, they accepted Klopp's decision, reasoning that there were bigger fish to fry.

Now, I'd read that Pep had said that he wants to make City into a great club. That great clubs try to win every game and trophy they enter.

So, I think of the Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus and even United's of this world.
No way, on this earth would any of them get away with, what we had witnessed by Klopp and Liverpool the other night.
Their fans would have been apoplectic and screaming for heads to roll.

So, Mr. Shankly, turn in your grave.
This 'bastion of invincibility', you'd tried to create, has been reduced to a yellow bellied, cowardly, classless farce of a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.