Andy Murray to retire

The thing that pisses me off he's a very wealthy man who if carefull with his dough will never want for nowt again. That's not tragic the normal man in the street who has to give up work due to illness and has a family to look after are the ones I feel for. Never feel sorry for a multi millionaire who will still be coining it in come Wimbledon commentating etc.some poor person will be claiming benefits next week after working for years and having nothing to show for it

I’ll not miss his little fist pump and snarly face routine after winning a big point that’s for sure.

Tennis is shite most don't fucking care about it until wimbledon is forced upon us by the bbc

But fair fucks to him, he reached the top of the game he he loves and having to retire early must be gutting, shame for the lad, but if honest not headline newsworthy for 2 days.

FFS red Sally going on & on.....could be his last ever match this morning.

Hopefully he'll win today and go out next match as I'll be abroad and apparently miss a day of national moaning.

That sucks. I watched Murray in maybe his penultimate moment when he won the 2013 Wimbledon Championship. But fair play to him. He has got more than enough money.

Last edited:
FFS red Sally going on & on.....could be his last ever match this morning.

Hopefully he'll win today and go out next match as I'll be abroad and apparently miss a day of national moaning.
She's on the verge of crying now.

Poor lad Is on his way out of the tournament.

Tennis' loss will be A Question of Sports gain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.