Camper Van conversions

Id say go for it mate, if it floats your boat.

Personally I hate camping, when away I like to live at least as well as I do at home, nice hot shower in the morning, shit in comfort on my own bog, a nice dining room where somebody brings me some lovely brekky etc.

I did a similar road-trip to the one you're maybe thinking of a while back with my ex in France and then Spain. Went all round the Sierra Nevadas. We saw some beautiful places but living, eating and especially shitting isn't easy when you're in such a confined environment. It probably didn't help that we were in a car either. It fucking stunk when we took it back to Avis.

I believe they have toilets in Europe now. Simply identify amenities and stop there for a shower and shit.
I spent 5 days tramping around Barcelona and didnt find one public shitter, same down the coast in Sitges, fucking nightmare when your over 60.

Surprised you didn't find a public shitter in Sitges.
Had to sneak into a hotel....twats
I hate having to buy a coffee just to have a pee, you walk away and then you need another pee

Oz is great, free toilets everywhere, Europe (including UK) is terrible

I went upstairs in Macca's on La Rambla to use their toilet and you needed a code to get in....code is on your receipt.. bastards!

VW vans are massively overpriced, small internally and uneconomic to run. Convert a Vivaro . Its makes more sense in every area aside from the hipster fashion point of view.

I did a similar road-trip to the one you're maybe thinking of a while back with my ex in France and then Spain. Went all round the Sierra Nevadas. We saw some beautiful places but living, eating and especially shitting isn't easy when you're in such a confined environment. It probably didn't help that we were in a car either. It fucking stunk when we took it back to Avis.

You dirty cvnt - was it a silver Focus? If so I think I had it after you and found the pressie you left in the spare wheel well................lol

The idea is nice but after testing a narrow boat some stuff gets tiresome quick. Chemical cassette toilet things for example. After i pinch one off i never want to think about it again let alone carry it to a hole and pour it out, rinse and replace.
Yeah, don't watch this if you have a bad stomach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.