Adrien Rabiot

He is on free nothing to lose with this boy. I would say that we need 2 players to replace Fernandinho he is that important for us.

He is on free nothing to lose with this boy. I would say that we need 2 players to replace Fernandinho he is that important for us.

Based on the numerous stories of his attitude and his agent mother, I wouldn't say there's nothing to lose. Sometimes having a cohesive dressing room is more important than bringing in the best possible player.

Based on the numerous stories of his attitude and his agent mother, I wouldn't say there's nothing to lose. Sometimes having a cohesive dressing room is more important than bringing in the best possible player.

And Based on numerous stories Sane is a nightmare too yet Pep has managed to straighten him out.

And Based on numerous stories Sane is a nightmare too yet Pep has managed to straighten him out.
Well, just for one example, Rabiot refused to be part of the World Cup reserves when he was told he wouldn't be in the squad, effectively ending his international career (at least under Deschamps) at a young age.

Meanwhile, Sané wasn't selected and yet has come back looking even better than last year for both club and country.

I'm just saying I don't think that just because we could get Rabiot on a free means he's worth it.

Available squad spaces are in short supply also.

Imo it is easier to keep a smaller better quality group of players happy and more successful, than a larger group of less talented players.

Dressing room happiness is critical to success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.