General transfer rumours

FFP this year is irrelevant, we’re not far off a zero net spend after the sale of Diaz.
Perhaps £25/£20m.

Gundogan has his detractors no doubt, but I get the feeling Pep loves him.
Having watched Liverpool’s second string look utter toss vs Wolves, I think Gundogan is vastly underrated and is a fantastic squad player. He could go to all but a hand full of clubs in world football and start every week.
Really rate Gundogan, he does have the potential to be superb. However, he can also be absolute gash on occasions.

£62m over 4 years = £22m signing on fee (free agent) and £10m per season (c£200k a week) for 4 years.
He's on £110k at Arsenal now and they were offering him a big pay rise, this is why clubs don't like letting players enter the last year of their contracts.

His salary is inflated because he's run his contract down and Juve aren't paying any signing on fee.
I can see more big players trying to do this for a last big move before retirement. The main risk for players is serious injury.
Don't think he ran it down,just not offered another apparently ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.