Adrien Rabiot

Well, just for one example, Rabiot refused to be part of the World Cup reserves when he was told he wouldn't be in the squad, effectively ending his international career (at least under Deschamps) at a young age.

Meanwhile, Sané wasn't selected and yet has come back looking even better than last year for both club and country.

I'm just saying I don't think that just because we could get Rabiot on a free means he's worth it.

And what
Sané's mother is yet to publicly attack the club.

FFS who gives a shit about what his mother says.

Well, just for one example, Rabiot refused to be part of the World Cup reserves when he was told he wouldn't be in the squad, effectively ending his international career (at least under Deschamps) at a young age.

Meanwhile, Sané wasn't selected and yet has come back looking even better than last year for both club and country.

I'm just saying I don't think that just because we could get Rabiot on a free means he's worth it.

Plenty of players have fell out with there national team and gone to better things ****ana being one of them.

Falling out with international managers, namely Deschamps, shouldn’t come into account when looking at prospective signings surely!!

I give you Aymeric Laporte.

Rabiot seemed to be tied up by Barca, having wrapped up De Jong they no longer want/ need him.

To sign him in a pre contract or a cut price deal now would be ideal imho.

Would do a job and fits the criteria of position/ age/ talent we are looking for.

No brainer for me!

Falling out with international managers, namely Deschamps, shouldn’t come into account when looking at prospective signings surely!!

I give you Aymeric Laporte.

Rabiot seemed to be tied up by Barca, having wrapped up De Jong they no longer want/ need him.

To sign him in a pre contract or a cut price deal now would be ideal imho.

Would do a job and fits the criteria of position/ age/ talent we are looking for.

No brainer for me!

Especially if the club believes the other targets aren't worth the money they are being touted at.

Makes perfect sense. A quality well rested player with a physical presence, ideally suited for the desperately needed CDM position, with plenty of UCL experience and that could be acquired in this window for a pittance. You want value in the market? Here it is!

With FDJ heading to Barcelona, this would surely be a deal that even Txiki could complete without drama. I suspect that we won’t be signing him, given that Pep has repeatedly ruled out any activity, but we should be all over this. The only potential stumbling block would be player wage and agent fee demands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.