Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I was, I also go by the nickname "The Butcher".

You can ask @cptaidan88 or @Scaring Europe to Death what a violent and scary person I am. ;-)

Yeah I can confirm das Metzger is pretty terrifying in person and you must not cross him.

I'm also thankful that city fans have never done anything to embarrass other supporters....

@Bembeltown - missed opportunity to go 2nd yesterday. :(

@cptaidan88: Yeah, we should not have lost against Wolfsburg. Missed so many clear cut chances it was hard to watch.

At least this will hopefully ground the team/fans again. The hype was a lot of fun in the last weeks but it got a bit out of hand.

Wolfsburg was a bit of a reality check and I hope the team comes back stronger.

Some Frankfurt video collection of flares/displays and random away trips from 2nd Buli, 1st Buli, Euroleague etc.

For sure not the biggest club in terms of success/following but up there with there with the most passionate fans (slightly biased obviously). ;)

Some Frankfurt video collection of flares/displays and random away trips from 2nd Buli, 1st Buli, Euroleague etc.

For sure not the biggest club in terms of success/following but up there with there with the most passionate fans (slightly biased obviously). ;)

Three points at home to Freiburg on Saturday could edge you towards top four , especially as Leipzig are playing Dortmund.

Watching the Hoffenheim Bayern game at the moment. Munich leading by 2 and playing really well, will have too much for the scousers.

Love that. Eintracht have been my German team since the 90s. I’d love to be in that crowd.

Watching the Hoffenheim Bayern game at the moment. Munich leading by 2 and playing really well, will have too much for the scousers.

I’m watching it too but must be watching something different to you.

Bayern are a shadow of years gone by, they don’t know how to manage a game, and if the scouse ****s want to do them, they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.