its quiet

Don't shoot the messenger.

I happen to know that someone one very close to Isco has been viewing houses to rent in Cheshire (Alderly and Prestbury), on his behalf. That's a fact. I'm not sure what that means, or if it will turn into anything, but they were here. City or Utd, I don't know. But he is obviously at the very least considering a move to one of the clubs. This not a joke or a wind up, I just think it's interesting to know.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I happen to know that someone one very close to Isco has been viewing houses to rent in Cheshire (Alderly and Prestbury), on his behalf. That's a fact. I'm not sure what that means, or if it will turn into anything, but they were here. City or Utd, I don't know. But he is obviously at the very least considering a move to one of the clubs. This not a joke or a wind up, I just think it's interesting to know.
Hopefully not us

When City was beating Wolves and playing brilliant football sometimes, then you look in the bench and see the players that were there you realize how strong the squad is. Even those positions people think need an upgrade, its not like the players are inferior to what you see in the majority of top clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.