Sebastian Rudy

Obvious cup tie but getting a decent German out if form would be a good move and would give the squad a boost

Bravo and Mangala

Mangala was taking Bravo's spot in August, just 1 would be free.

Not sure though what Rudy could offer.
We already have in the squad what he has.

He would certainly not be a boost for our squad.
Would look like a weak decision IMO.

Very average player at the moment. Watched Schalke play Wolfsburg today and can honestly say I did not know he was playing most of the time.
Even on a loan deal we need someone to fit straight into our system if anything happens to Fern.

Very average player at the moment. Watched Schalke play Wolfsburg today and can honestly say I did not know he was playing most of the time.
Even on a loan deal we need someone to fit straight into our system if anything happens to Fern.

The way Schalke plays right now does not suit a player like him. He is more like Alonso or Kimmich - not a Kante or Fernandinho. He played a decent amout of matches last year with Bayern even if Heynckes prefered a more sweeper like no. 6 especially as he usually played Müller and James together in offensive midfield.

He would not be in my starting eleven but I would understand why Pep would want him in the squad. A very smart player and often underestimated.

The way Schalke plays right now does not suit a player like him. He is more like Alonso or Kimmich - not a Kante or Fernandinho. He played a decent amout of matches last year with Bayern even if Heynckes prefered a more sweeper like no. 6 especially as he usually played Müller and James together in offensive midfield.

He would not be in my starting eleven but I would understand why Pep would want him in the squad. A very smart player and often underestimated.

Off topic but do you like your chances against liverpool in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.