Paul Scholes - Has 'left' Oldham (p20)

Why is he used as a pundit anyway. He wanted nothing to do with the media when he was playing

Is there any suggestion he is friends and in business with the owner ?

It is just that some people, not me of course, is wondering if it is a bit like the very dodgy appointment of Ratboy to Valencia, you know the one where he was made manager despite having no experience and then he got paid millions in compensation cos he was shit. Some even called that money laundering. Of course I am not saying that is the case here.

Is there any suggestion he is friends and in business with the owner ?

It is just that some people, not me of course, is wondering if it is a bit like the very dodgy appointment of Ratboy to Valencia, you know the one where he was made manager despite having no experience and then he got paid millions in compensation cos he was shit. Some even called that money laundering. Of course I am not saying that is the case here.
Money laundering and Oldham -fuckin hell think I could buy that shithole!

I can only imagine the charisma and enthusiasm he'll bring to the job. The rousing half time team talks alone will be worth whatever they are paying him

Perhaps Latics will get some half decent players on loan from the Rags whilst he's at Oldham and Solskjaer is managing at the Swamp?
Wouldn't the rags be better off using those half decent players in the first team rather than the shite they currently have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.