Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 18/19

I'm going for just Jesus in his side from us, this week, and at least 2 dippers, despite their opposition being little better than pub standard.

Oh. As for his mate Lawro the Tramp, has he EVER picked the rags to lose a game, in his predictions

Ederson ? did hudds even have a shot on target ?
Made one save close to him....GC is a balloon.

Not seen much footie apart from us this weekend but if Eddie was the stand out performance then the other 17 keepers must have been awful.

Last edited:
Thank fuck for Ederson, outstanding performance when we were under the kosh hanging on for the last 30 mins.

There was a goal kick in the second half that landed right on someone's foot 60 yards away (Bernardo or Sterling). Impeccable.

It wasn't picked up on commentary at the time but it's the kind of excellence that will allow me to delude myself into believing Garth is right this week about Ederson.

There was a goal kick in the second half that landed right on someone's foot 60 yards away (Bernardo or Sterling). Impeccable.

It wasn't picked up on commentary at the time but it's the kind of excellence that will allow me to delude myself into believing Garth is right this week about Ederson.
I sometimes select my own team as they ask you too, the criteria being:
  1. All the City players that are available.
  2. If I need more then any ex-City players e.g. Ben Mee
  3. Finally any players who play for a team in Blue or who I would like in our team.
Therefore Ederson is more often than not my choice for goalkeeper, no Rags and no Scouser's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.