Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Straight swap - Kante for Mahrez.

Chelsea pocket the Hazard money and have it to invest in a top striker, they have a player who can play wide to replace him (sort of) and they get rid of a player that Sarri doesn’t rate too highly.
Why would we possibly be looking to get rid of Mahrez when he's been with us for a handful of games !

I don't see us going for someone outside the ones we've been linked with, unless we go for an unknown gem who won't be ready to replace Dinho. Ndombele, De Jong, Neves, Partey or Allan are the probable options. Dinho gets phased out end of next season, or the one after, for another young player (Gomes, Palaversa, Rice?)

neves, ndombele, de jong seem to be our three targets. i think de jong would be the main but seems like there isn't a lot of believe in us pulling that off. not sure if either of the other two options have pep and co. fully convinced that they are a good fit... to me it will be a name we have yet to hear much of. hopefully someone to get excited about.

Hope the club will sign a player strong in the defensive aspect or we will not be able to play KDB-Silva/Silva at same time.

I think De Jong as the 6 will be like Jorginho at Chelsea who just can't defend in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.