Schalke Travel Plans

To be perfectly honest, this sold out at slightly lower points than I expected. It's a bummer for our lot as we're still 2 tickets short and were hoping it would drop to 14000 points but it's not surprising because it's clearly a popular fixture for many fans, and when you factor in that it's a knockout game as opposed to a group stage match demand was always going to be high. I've no doubt that the usual mish-mash of points whores/corporates, etc, have eaten into the allocation but I'd also argue that it's not as bad as some other fixtures for that, and that a lot of those on high-ish points who aren't serial points whores but who pick and choose their away games have plumped for this fixture. By always having platinum, always signing up to all the cup schemes, and consistently buying tickets for 50%-60% of aways every season since the loyalty points system was introduced I've still accumulated nearly 19500 points so I comfortably qualified for this one in the end - in fact, more comfortably than Sevilla in 2015.

Missed out by a few thousand gutted just hoping there is some spares knocking about
I know it didn't go down well when we played Celtic away ect and we had to pick tickets up on the day but it did mean they went to people that were actually going to attend the match, so maybe some random checks might be the answer

I know it didn't go down well when we played Celtic away ect and we had to pick tickets up on the day but it did mean they went to people that were actually going to attend the match, so maybe some random checks might be the answer

I think it should go to those who attended the last away game they should get priority then those on the highest points not the corporate there is people that have supported the club 40+ years that have been on the cup scheme since we got in it that are falling way off to someone that has rocked up and bought a tunnel club ticket that's just so wrong.

I think it should go to those who attended the last away game they should get priority then those on the highest points not the corporate there is people that have supported the club 40+ years that have been on the cup scheme since we got in it that are falling way off to someone that has rocked up and bought a tunnel club ticket that's just so wrong.
But it could also mean they didn't attend the last game and let someone else use them again this round

Anyone not going to Düsseldorf during the day - I'll be heading to Bochum for drinking during the day for this one. I've not got an awful lot of time in Germany so travelling in the opposite direction from the ground into Düsseldorf seems like a waste (having been there several times before).

The Bermuda 3eck (Bermuda triangle) is a 5-10 minute walk from Bochum station and is a collection of loads of bars and restaurants, and theres a direct tram to the ground from the station.
Bochum is where we're staying the night of the game due to reports of there being plenty of bars and it being a lot livelier than other nearby areas during midweek, like most student towns

Me and mini-trotsky are arriving in Duss late Monday night. Staying in the Alstadt - it's his Christmas prezzie. We've got no chance of tickets, but we're happy to have the craic and watch it in a bar. Looking forward to cheering on Munich on the Tuesday too ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.