Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure your intentions here, are you after a bite from someone?
His intention was to somehow put shame on PSG name because he is obviously a PSG hater.
However, being not the bright bulb he thinks he is, he didn't even realize he is shitting on City at the same time.

This guy is clearly City-friendly only because of Guardiola and your ex-Barça director. If not, he would put you in the same vein with PSG since the arguments he uses work for both clubs.

I see you buying Ndombele.

He would be my dream signing for PSG but very unlikely.

His intention was to somehow put shame on PSG name because he is obviously a PSG hater.
However, being not the bright bulb he thinks he is, he didn't even realize he is shitting on City at the same time.

This guy is clearly City-friendly only because of Guardiola and your ex-Barça director. If not, he would put you in the same vein with PSG since the arguments he uses work for both clubs.
He is known from the united forums as slagging us as well,don't take it to heart

I’m glad that the lad has done that. No offence to PSG but he always stated Barca we’re his preferred choice so he is sticking to his guns . Bit like mbappe going to PSG which was his childhood dream app.

I’m glad that the lad has done that. No offence to PSG but he always stated Barca we’re his preferred choice so he is sticking to his guns . Bit like mbappe going to PSG which was his childhood dream app.
Yeah, i'm quite ok with that.
He got his dream move. Barca didn't lowball Ajax, which is good. Barca got the player they wanted. It couldn't have been a better deal.

PSG seems to be interested in Paredes who plays regista like Motta used to do at PSG, so the player i would love would be Ndombele because he brings technique and that physicality. Verratti is awesome but he is nonetheless a midget. Would be a good midfield trio.

I wish de Jong good luck though i'm personnally not sold on him yet. The only big problem it raises for me is we spent a loooottttt of time on that target and we have not bought a midfielder in 2 years bar Diarra (but he was already on his dying legs). I fear we will be behind for the alternatives. Also the fee and wage reported for him (playing in Eredivisie) will entice selling clubs like Lyon to ask for same or even more money.

About Mbappé, i don't think it was his childhood dream. We were his favorite french club and he is a born and raised parisian but nothing like de Jong (and Dutch and Ajax players) fetish with Barca.

We'll have to wait until the smoke has cleared to see what the final terms were because while signing a generational talent like FDJ should be the objective of Barca generally speaking, the club does not enter into bidding wars for good reason - particularly when it involves clubs with unlimited finances. The amount, 90 vs 75, doesn't bother me in principle but if the club increased the fee to tip the scales then Barto has gone ahead and done exactly what the club has long never done.
Apart from that time you paid a shitload of money under the table to make sure you got Neymar of course.

The divine rights often expressed by the European elite clubs of yore, is cringeworthy. A quick lift of the rug will open eyes to some very dirty cobwebs, in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.