Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to us getting gazumped now for our summer target too.

really need either of those Lyon lads now for fernandinho....its so obvious

and now that De Jong is gone ...Lyon can raise their asking price knowing there are so few alternatives

He makes the choice before anyone goes off on one,playing with messi is a big pull for a kid

many many sources including Mullock have said City had him , but didn't want to pay

fair enough if ndombele is done but i really doubt that !

Glad he’s not coming. Over rated and over hyped.

We need a physical DM not a Jorginho type, we dodged a bullet there, Ederson has more PL assists than him ffs.

Great player with amazing potential,but we move on.

Pep and Txiki will have a plan that won't leave us wanting.
Nah, I'm pretty sure the sky is falling with us losing every transfer battle and the best of the academy leaving for Germany.

many many sources including Mullock have said City had him , but didn't want to pay

fair enough if ndombele is done but i really doubt that !
We put it on ice last summer for whatever reason,i don't think we have been back,maybe he made it clear he has wanted barca in this last few months,it is barca after all,typical kneejerk reactions when we don't buy someone who may look good in an inferior league but not tested anywhere else,we pulled the plug for good reasons i'm sure,pep has talked recently about needing someone physical like dinho as well as all the rest dinho offers,seems pep decided he was not the one

Hardly surprising that we lost out on this one. Ndombele and Neves are nonstarters because they'll command at least as high a price given the clubs showing interest, and we've demonstrated multiple times that the club is not prepared to enter into bidding wars. Aouar does not have the physical attributes to play the position. Best solution now is to offer PSG a token sum for Rabiot, who is well rested and could come in before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.