Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Not physical enough for the PL. I think he’d be similar to Jorginho. Ajax’s PR team have done a fantastic job making him out to be the next Cruyff and getting £75mil for him.

Our next midfielder needs to be physical, be able to break up play and link up attack and defence. Not an easy task to find that in one player, but I think we’ve dodged a bullet.

Hardly surprising that we lost out on this one. Ndombele and Neves are nonstarters because they'll command at least as high a price given the clubs showing interest, and we've demonstrated multiple times that the club is not prepared to enter into bidding wars. Aouar does not have the physical attributes to play the position. Best solution now is to offer PSG a token sum for Rabiot, who is well rested and could come in before the window closes.
Heard he was demanding ridiculous wages from Barca. I rate him as a player but a lot has been said about his personality. If he’s wanting parity with our big names, better to stay clear and go for someone else.

apparently our ceiling was 70m.....classic Txiki holding on for 5m !

but seeing how Sanchez / Jorginho / Fred / Alves went .....Trust in Txiki !

apparently our ceiling was 70m.....classic Txiki holding on for 5m !

but seeing how Sanchez / Jorginho / Fred / Alves went .....Trust in Txiki !

It isnt Txiki that decides our limit. See the discussion about Van Dyke in the documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.