Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Still not seen a better centre half performance than his debut.
Everyone in the stadium were stunned watching him bully Costa whilst simultaneously outpacing Willian & Hazad whilst clearing every set piece.
Totally agree. Bizarre what happened from there...?

I am sure that Mangala joining seemed to coincide with Kompany starting to get injured a lot and it fucked him, he needed a run alongside Kompany to really get in the groove for the team. Instead he was thrown in to awful defences with no protection and just nothing seemed to go right for the lad.

Sad way to end his career with us.

I am sure that Mangala joining seemed to coincide with Kompany starting to get injured a lot and it fucked him, he needed a run alongside Kompany to really get in the groove for the team. Instead he was thrown in to awful defences with no protection and just nothing seemed to go right for the lad.

Sad way to end his career with us.
This and you can also add that Clichy and Kolarov thought they were wingers rather than left backs.

This and you can also add that Clichy and Kolarov thought they were wingers rather than left backs.
Exactly. Was left out to dry on more than one occasion, did alright from what I remember, last year? or peps first year when he was about.

Often wonder if the bullet header against I think Sheffield Wednesday had gone in would it all have been different (apart from an extra goal for us).

He had the makings although vastly overpriced when we got him of being a player but with a very few exceptions looked like he was frightened of the ball which seemed to be a hot coal as time passed.

If nobody is after buying him with only 6 months left he should be going on loan almost anywhere to to get games/in the shop window.

I understand why people like him as an invididual. He’s soft spoken and smiley, doesn’t complain about City and we gave him a contract which we have to honour unfortunately.

I don’t agree though. Why would he complain? He could have moved without dropping his wage and he chose to stay and “fight for his place” which in his case was nonsense as he knew he wouldn’t win. He had the chance to rebuild his career elsewhere and either didn’t want to or couldn’t through lack of ability.

He is undoubtedly hanging on for his loyalty bonus and a signing on fee. He is entitled to do this but I’m glad most footballers don’t choose this option.

Absolutely disagree that he will be a success at a reasonable level elsewhere whether a passing side or not. Everton fans couldn’t believe he was a footballer and none of his loan clubs wanted to keep him unless he was free in terms of wages and fee.

He’s made his choices and is very rich as a result. Good luck to him but I’ll be glad when he finally goes in June after effectively running his contract down for five years.

I’ve zero respect for him even if he is smiley and had a good debut! ;-)

I can certainly see why a future star like Garcia got the nod over him last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.