Wayne Rooney - new manager at DC United (P55)

She could leave him now and get half his money as she has been with him since before his football career,she doesn't have to stay for the money or lifestyle as she can have that without him,i think she is just a doormat
True Kaz but she is and always will be just “Wayne Rooney’s wife” as she wasn’t anyone prior to him like posh spice or Cheryl whatever her surname is this month. I think she has enjoyed the media attention being his wife has brought her. Once he hangs his boots up and his income subsides - I wouldn’t be surprised if she packs her bags, similar to Stacey Giggs.

She could leave him now and get half his money as she has been with him since before his football career,she doesn't have to stay for the money or lifestyle as she can have that without him,i think she is just a doormat
Scousers living off money they've not earned themselves. What a novelty...

Give Rooney a few more years and he’ll be on the same path as Gazza. Those around him need to help him and not make excuses for him - I understand he has drink related problems but those around him are as much in denial as him. Things won’t get better for him until he confronts the problem.
While he has money, and is still continuously able to pay his people truck loads of cash to keep him out of sh*t creek I’m sure they’re only too happy for his loutish behaviour to continue. Once the dosh runs out, however, so will his “advisors”

Last edited:
While he has money, and is still continuously able to pay his people truck loads of cash to keep him out of sh*t creek I’m sure they’re only too happy for his loutish behaviour to continue. Once the dosh runs out, however, so will his “advisors”

His thick enough to think the hangers on are friends. He’ll find out soon enough that they are only around for the money... as Gazza found to his cost.

True Kaz but she is and always will be just “Wayne Rooney’s wife” as she wasn’t anyone prior to him like posh spice or Cheryl whatever her surname is this month. I think she has enjoyed the media attention being his wife has brought her. Once he hangs his boots up and his income subsides - I wouldn’t be surprised if she packs her bags, similar to Stacey Giggs.
All she needs to do now is get herself arrested... to pull of a near unique hatrick...rooney senior got nicked on suspicion of match fixing a few yrs baaach..
They can then join the John Terry family as soon as she has completed the dubious honour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.