Burnley (h) F.A.Cup 4th Round pre-Match thread

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good strong line up, pep seems serious about the FA Cup this season. I will take this approach rather than knocking ourselves out for a better chance for pl.

I don’t like it.
Don’t think Gundo and Kev play well together as AM’s.
Feels like Pep is trying to make Mahrez ‘happy’ irrespective of the fact he has done nothing to warrant his place infront of Sane/Stirling.
Rather see Bernie as AM.

Should have enough to beat a weakened Burnley team though.

Disappointing to see fernandinho play in this. We really should be taking every opportunity available to rest him. Thought Mendy might have got another run out from the bench too.

Lack of width and pace in that team, just from the selection I can see us playing slightly differently today with the wide players inverted and the width coming from the fullbacks.
If we’re wining second half with ease I think Fernandinho will come off around the hour marker

I don’t like it.
Feels like Pep is trying to make Mahrez ‘happy’ irrespective of the fact he has done nothing to warrant his place infront of Sane/Stirling.
Rather see Bernie as AM.

You think Pep is trying to make someone happy? Frankly Sir, I don't think you know Pep.

I don’t like it.
Rather see Bernie as AM.

I don't like this mahrez is unhappy so he must be playing up vibe from the media and fans jumping on him,pep is resting sane and raz so mahrez will play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.